david creek

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well, I suppose time got away from me. It’s been nearly two months since I’ve posted.

Unbelievable.

If there’s anyone still out there, I apologize for the lack of updates and will make it a practice to actually write on here more often, seeing this is a blog and that I love to write.

As you can imagine, life has been busy with school and the various outreach opportunities we’re taking part in.

As for the classroom, we are currently wrapping up what has been yet another excellent term, with studies in Isaiah, the Church, Church Growth, Hebrews, as well as Christian Counseling.

It’s so hard to believe, but after this term concludes next week, there remains only two more terms to go before we graduate this coming May. I can say with all certainty that the past year and a half has been a time of unanticipated growth and I eagerly await what is still to come.

On Monday nights, my friend Justin and I are still attending the A.A. meetings. Ever since the last update, two more colleagues have joined us, both of whom come from pasts that included drug and alcoholic addictions.

We have yet to win a single individual in this group for Christ and the easy thing to do would be to throw in the towel and give up since it seems as if we’re doing no good. Yet week after week, it’s the individuals who embrace us and tell us how much they appreciate us taking the time who remind us of the exciting rapport that is developing between us that makes us want to continue coming.

Wherever we go, it is our aim and our goal to be lights for Christ in this world of darkness.

Please remember us in your prayers as we strive to take the Gospel to all of creation. You too are in my prayers, for as Christians, we share in the responsibility and blessing of seed sowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home